Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rhodos part 2

































This is what I woke up to every morning, palm trees and light blue colored beach. It's like walking into another world. What is so different here is that the sun rises so early and it gets dark around dinner time. I am used to the opposite. I woke up really early every day and took endless of walks with great music in my ears. I had to observe everything, the beautiful landscape, people and the incredible beach. Everything was really beautiful!

 I ended up swimming every day in an indoor swimming pool, because when I swim at the beach with saltwater for a long time it oddly enough irritates my skin. I had the swimming pool mostly alone because no one really wanted to use it since the water was too cold for them, obviously, but I am really used to the cold water. I also went shopping at the markets and in a few shops like zara, mango etc. but what I ended up buying was a pair of black converse. Greece food is so great, with lovely dishes.

When it comes to my outfit it's not so very extraordinary, just a Ralph Lauren t-shirt, shorts from H&M and sunglasses from Bikbok.   

Diana

16 comments:

  1. Hi there^^,
    It looks amazing there!!! I wish I could go there, I love the beach and palm trees! It looks like paradise *_* I only went to France :)
    Have a lovely time!!!
    xxx
    Sophia
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful !!
    www.dearjoy.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, beautiful photos dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Beautiful photos, I am really fascinated Rhodos :-)

    martiniqe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: great destination. Wonderful photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These pictures are so, so stunning! What a gorgeous place this looks like!
    Kallie - But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful beach photos! Wish I could beam myself into this scenery right now! <3

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2014/06/lingering-petrichor-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so beautiful. I would really love to visit Greece.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  9. That water look heavenly! Beautiful photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, I'm so jealous right now! :D This is Paradise! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous.. these photos make me want to go on another vacation! Sometimes a pool is much better than the ocean haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such vibrant colours! I love these photos :)

    Looks like an amazing trip! xx

    ReplyDelete