Saturday, June 7, 2014

The old days






 When I looked through the folders on my computer I found an outfit which I haven't posted before. I remember the theme for this outfit was vintage with a French twist.As you probably have noticed I really have a thing for vintage pieces and clothing. I took this photo for two years ago when I was bored and the weather wasn't so nice. But it was also a time when I had no experience with editing photos at all.  
 I always mention about the weather in every blog post, because my mood is very much affected by the weather. But the worst thing is when the weather changes from being super hot and sunny to rainy and cold, and then back again. I always become sick when it happens. But mostly, the weather has been really great, so I have enjoyed eating ice cream and reading books. In the following blog entries I will be posting more photos outside. Have a nice weekend everyone!
 
PS: If you haven't followed Fashioncandyfloss on instagram feel free to do it HERE 

Diana

22 comments:

  1. Love this blazer
    Http://heeychriis.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, I really like your blazer!

    Lauren.
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful :D Nice shoes :D
    Have a nice day ;*

    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow , love it , love it , love it ,,,
    am ur fan for this lovely ootd

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S Check my poems related post if u r interested .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even my mood us affected by the weather.
    U always have the best vintage style, no one can carry it off better
    Do enter my Zarop Summer Dress Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/giveaway.htmlKeep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm also affected by the weather, even too much!
    btw beautiful outfit! love this vintage touch!

    xoxo
    Cecilia
    twitter//instagram //lookbook //facebook //bloglovin

    SMILE'S AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous here!

    www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: great vintage outfit. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this special outfit!! You look beautiful!! Your socks are really cute!:)
    What about following eachother via GFC? Please let me know if you are interested in?:)

    xoxo
    www.mielleloves.de
    www.mielleloves.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit!! I love the frilly socks with the wedges. Great post!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coat. Such a classic. Thanks for sharing this post.
    Would you like to follow each other
    via GFC & Bloglovin? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on GFC & Bloglovin. Please
      kindly do the same!

      X
      http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  12. What an adorable outfit! I like your hat and your shorts. Actually, I like everything you're wearing :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Facebook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit, very chic and vintage-y :)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaaa...so cuteeee....superrr love your outfit, vintage!:)
    halo from Borneo, Indonesia:)

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look like illustration for the book! cute!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete