Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rhodes part 1


These photos are the first part from my trip to Rhodes. I woke up really early that day because I was going to spend most of the day in Old town to learn more about the historical part of Rhodes. I was here in two days because it was really big, but very interesting. I really loved the beautiful trees and flowers, but also the great architecture of the buildings.

I really loved these purple flowers so I had to take photos with them. The nature is really magical in this place. I really loved walking through the market. They had a great selection of bags. After been walking in many hours I had to have lunch, and I have to say Greece food is really good, especially their Gyros.

 When it comes to my outfit I just wanted to wear something comfortable, and not too much since it was really sunny and hot on that day. So I ended up wearing a simple white top and pink shorts.

 Look forward to more photos from my trip to Rhodes the following days.

Diana  

23 comments:

  1. Cute comfy outfit! I love your bag!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I followed you back after reading your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    xxx NausikaƤ
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures and very girly and comfy outfit

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style post :)
    Amazing photography!
    xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures!! I love your bag! You look beautiful!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely pics !!

    http://flowerwithgoldenpetals.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So feminine and pretty! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rad bag, so vintage! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit and your blog! I followed you, hope you can follow back :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely pictures. and Rhodes seems like a nice place to spend some time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, the look is so pretty!
    I follow you now, thanks for visit my blog
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this! This is a lovely look!

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog :) I'm already following you on GFC, Facebook, and Bloglovin. I think I just started following like a week ago? I don't remember...but I love your style!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm following you now too!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that you are from Norway--I need to visit. I'm 50% Norwegian and have a lot of family there. Love your hair btw.

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete