Monday, June 2, 2014

Pink Lips



I have finally decided that I am going to grow out my bangs/fringe, since I have been having it for six years now, and I thought it was about time for a change. I have been trying out new eyeshadows and lipsticks, and I have to say that I love brown coloured eyeshadow. Actually, I am a person who doesn't use make-up that often. Many of my readers have noticed that I have a very light skin colour compared to most Asians. Some people thought that I had done something to my skin to make it lighter which is very popular in Asia. I had no idea what people were talking about, but when I looked closely to the mirrow I also noticed that my skin was really light. I think it's because of my French heritage.
I'm really sorry that I haven't updated so much with outfits lately, but it's because I have been very busy. The only sparetime left I often spend on relaxing, writing songs/poetry, listening to music or singing. Some of my all time favourite bands are The White Stripes and Nirvana. It was something with the golden voice to Kurt Cobain and Jack White which attract me.
Anyways, I am babbling too much. Hope you're having an amazing week!

Diana     

22 comments:

  1. You look so so beautiful. And OMG The White Stripes. Jack White aka the best man in today's music and I'm going to see him live in about a month from now, I couldn't be more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown eyeshadow is very very alluring , I absolutely love it on you ! :)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this photos you look different. But I mean good :) Very nice look and lipstick too :)
    AnLen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful and I like this colour so much! :)

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new shadows really look good on you. No bangs , nice , a pleasant change
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did your lipstick!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice lip color! You are so pretty! *O*

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihiiiiiii, love your expression, emmmm...very nice lip colour too!:)
    and Hallo from Indonesia...

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that colour! And it is the perfect pairing with that eye look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your first photo looks flawless!
    And you look great with make-up, perfect skin :)

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great eyemakeup! I would never be able to pull that off but you got a great look!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Just dropping by and needless to say I loooove your blog xx :* idksupriya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you've done it great with this make up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. heyyy!! really like ur blog!!
    i´ll follow u
    follow me back if you like mines
    http://silvialicious.blogspot.com.es/
    x.o.x.o.
    Silvialicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a new follower, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the love. Sending you some right back all the way from New York City ;)

    xoxo,
    Becca
    www.thestyleremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so pretty <3 of course we can follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so beautiful! Love your blog. I'm a new follower.

    XOXO, Ruby

    ReplyDelete