Saturday, June 21, 2014

Home from Rhodes



Yesterday, I came home from Rhodes, and I was there for a week with my family. Seven days went so fast, but it was all worth it! It was really beautiful and you can say it was like paradise on earth. I was really lucky with the weather. It was sun every day and no rain. The beach was really beautiful, and I spent a lot of time outside. The streets during the night were really lovely with great markets and restaurants. I really love Greece food so it was perfect for me. The hotel we stayed in was really nice with three swimming pool outside and one indoor swimming pools. Since I am a swimmer I spent time swimming every day. I have so many photos to share with you, and I'll be posting a lot of photos the following days from my trip to Rhodes! Now, I'm really exhausted so I'll go to sleep.

Diana

8 comments: