Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Rhodes part 1


These photos are the first part from my trip to Rhodes. I woke up really early that day because I was going to spend most of the day in Old town to learn more about the historical part of Rhodes. I was here in two days because it was really big, but very interesting. I really loved the beautiful trees and flowers, but also the great architecture of the buildings.

I really loved these purple flowers so I had to take photos with them. The nature is really magical in this place. I really loved walking through the market. They had a great selection of bags. After been walking in many hours I had to have lunch, and I have to say Greece food is really good, especially their Gyros.

 When it comes to my outfit I just wanted to wear something comfortable, and not too much since it was really sunny and hot on that day. So I ended up wearing a simple white top and pink shorts.

 Look forward to more photos from my trip to Rhodes the following days.

Diana  

26 comments:

  1. Lovely look and great location :)


    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it

    Mscinternational.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute comfy outfit! I love your bag!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! I followed you back after reading your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and very girly and comfy outfit

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style post :)
    Amazing photography!
    xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures!! I love your bag! You look beautiful!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely pics !!

    http://flowerwithgoldenpetals.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So feminine and pretty! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the rad bag, so vintage! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit and your blog! I followed you, hope you can follow back :)


    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pictures. and Rhodes seems like a nice place to spend some time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures, the look is so pretty!
    I follow you now, thanks for visit my blog
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I love this! This is a lovely look!

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog :) I'm already following you on GFC, Facebook, and Bloglovin. I think I just started following like a week ago? I don't remember...but I love your style!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit.
    I just followed you.

    http://adaywithoutyesterday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm following you now too!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that you are from Norway--I need to visit. I'm 50% Norwegian and have a lot of family there. Love your hair btw.

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete