Friday, November 30, 2018

Winter Clothes




I hope that you have had a great day today! Yesterday, it was snowing the first time this winter. I wonder how long it will stay. I hope it will be snow on Christmas Eve. I have continued to decorate my bedroom for Christmas. I can't wait to show it to you when it's finished. A new thrift shop is opening here, which I'm looking forward to visiting. I hope that I find something great. I am currently looking for vintage Christmas ornaments. It's very difficult to find them here, or maybe I haven't had luck yet. In this post I want to write a little bit about winter fashion and give you some inspiration on what you can wear during this cold season. Here, during winter time it's very cold, and many of you have probably experienced the same. So, it's important to keep yourself warm during the winter time. So whenever I have time, I usually do some online shopping. 

I like to see what are the trends like during the different seasons and that's how I usually get inspired. But when I was online shopping for winter clothes I came across a shop called Luvyle. I really like the winter clothes collection that they have. The style is elegant and perfect for everyday wear. I like the coats and jackets that they have, and I think they are perfect for winter. I have picked out some of my favorites in the collection which I hope can be inspiring. These colours remind me so much of winter, and I like to wear these kinds of colours during winter. They also have cheap sweaters which I think are perfect for the cold season. I have added some of my favorites in this blog post. They look so warm and it made me think it's time for me to find my winter sweaters in the closet which can keep me warm. But the shop has a varied selection in many different colours, so there are a lot to find. It depends on what kind of style that you like. 

One of the things I miss about the summer and spring is that you can wear dresses and skirts outside and not feeling cold. But we can wear dresses outside during winter, we just need to combine it with clothes which can keep us warm. I often wear a dress with a warm coat, thigh high boots and scarf. The shop has a collection called the sexy bodycon dresses collection. I like the dresses in this collection, so I decided to add them in this post. I think they are also perfect to wear inside as well. I really like the style of these dresses and they look very elegant as well. So, I hope that you got some inspiration for what you can wear during the winter season. If you find something that you like, it's important to read the reviews first before buying for the best shopping experience.    
        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment