Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cute and Girly Phone cases





I hope that you have had a wonderful day! It's currently super cold here, and I think it will be snowing anytime soon. The city has decorated for Christmas and  it's so beautiful to see all the lights when it's dark outside. Here, it gets dark very early, so afternoon feels like it's evening. I usually write about fashion, but sometimes I like to write about other things which I like. This time I thought I would make a blog post about phone cases! I actually collect phone cases with great details. I guess everyone uses the phone often during the day and I think it's important to protect it, in case you loose it on the floor etc. 

But I also think phone cases can make the phone look more fancy and personal. Here are some phone cases that I came across which I really like and I think are cute and girly. I also use iPad a lot. I actually use iPad more than I use my phone. I don't know why actually, but it has always been that way. I have also found a great Apple iPad Pro 12.9 cover, which I have added in this blog post. So if you like the phone cases, you can shop for more here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment