Thursday, November 8, 2018

Bags

ad
 Here
 Here

Credit: To the owners of the photos

I hope that you have had a great day so far! I have started to decorate my bedroom for Christmas. I know it's early, but the next weeks ahead will be very busy for me. But I will update my blog every week. Here, it hasn't been snowing yet, which is surprising. Usually, it's snowing and it's cold this time of the year. But this month has been warm so far. But it's starting to get very dark so early. Whenever, I have time I usually do some online shopping. The past weeks have been so busy and it's great that I could do online shopping whenever I had time. It made me think that so much have changed during the past years. A couple of years ago, online shopping wasn't a thing. We usually went shopping in the city. So, one of the things I like besides dresses and shoes are bags! I actually collect bags as well. The other day I came across a shop called Baginning, which is an online shop where they have all kinds of bags for different occasions and events. I really like the details of the bags, and I like that they have a varied collection in different colours. 

One of the things which caught my eye was the fanny pack collection that they have. It reminds me of the early 90s when I was younger. A lot of people were wearing fanny packs as I can remember, and I had one myself, but I didn't use it that often. It was a trend back then, but after that time not so many people have used it. Recently, I have seen people wearing them again, so I should give them a try. I really like the fanny packs in the collection. 

I have picked my favorite ones from the collection and I have added them in this blog post. Compared to the 90s the styles are different from now. But I like the styles that they have now and the styles from the 90s. But it's interesting to see how much the trends in fashion have changed through the years. I hope that you find this post inspiring, if you find something that you like, read the reviews for the best shopping experience. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of funny bags, but these look very cute! Especially the first one!


    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete