Saturday, November 17, 2018

Part of my room and Christmas decorating



I hope that you have had a wonderful week so far! Here, November has been so warm, which is very surprising. It's usually very cold and it should be snowing by now. So here are two of the shelves in my room which I have decorated. I really like these lights from Banggood for the shelves. They create the effect I want. It reminds me of when you pass by the shops during the evening and look inside the window shops during fall and winter when it's dark outside.
Banggood is currently having a 10% off coupon, which you can use if you find something that you like.    

The two first pictures are of a shelf where I have decorated it in a 90's and early 00's style. Two of my favorite eras. Some of the items are from those eras which I have kept for years and still love. In the third and fourth photos are of a shelf where I keep my favorite things from high end brands. I've had some of them for years, and still use them often. I have decorated for Christmas as you can probably see, with a pink Christmas tree, candle and figure. I have looked through shops for some more Christmas decoration. Here, is a Christmas chair cover which I thought would be great  for a chair I have in my room. This is only a little part of my room. When I am completely finished with decorating my room for Christmas. I will definitely have a Christmas room tour. If you find something that you like, it's important to read the reviews for the best shopping experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment