Saturday, September 15, 2018

Vintage dresses inspiration

ad
 Here
 Here
Here

I hope that you are having a great weekend so far! I haven't been thrifting for a while now, and I missed it. So I have to make time for it very soon. Hopefully, there will be another vintage thrift haul soon. I have been watching other youtubers' thrifting hauls and it's so interesting to see what they have found. As you have noticed I am a big vintage collector. I love everything vintage, especially from the 50s and 60s. But I also like from the 90s and the early 2000s as well. I love collecting vintage pastel nightgowns and porcelain figures. I have a golden vintage mirror, which I am trying to find a place for it. 

I really love vintage clothes and vintage inspired clothes, especially vintage dresses. I think most of my clothes are either vintage or vintage inspired. I personally love vintage pastel clothes, but I also love the combination between black and white as well. I picked out these dresses, because I thought some of you might like vintage clothes, but with darker colours. For some reasons I like the last dress. It would be great to wear a dress like that with a beret and walking down the streets of Paris. One of my dreams is to have a cool photoshoot in Paris with vintage inspired outfits! All of the dresses are from Chicloth.com. I picked them out mainly for the inspiration. If you find something that you like, it's important to read the reviews first before buying for the best shopping experience! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment