Friday, September 14, 2018

Girly Maxi dresses

ad



Here

I hope that you are having a great day so far! Here, the weather has been changing a lot lately. First we had Autumn weather, and now it's going to be more sunny and warmer days! I guess the summer is not over after all. So I thought I could have an article of Summer fashion which could also be great early Autumn fashion! I usually take a long walk when I get time, and the coots which I took photos of this Summer aren't in the pond anymore. But I found them in a different pond nearby. So that's great. There are a lot of different birds in that pond, and it's interesting to see what they are up to. The nature fascinates me and will always be a big inspiration to me.

However, so when it comes to Summer fashion which also works great for early Autumn fashion is maxi dresses. I really love maxi dresses, and I have been wearing them a lot this summer. So for me it would be a great opportunity to wear them this Autumn as well. I picked these maxi dresses, because I like maxi dresses with floral pattern. They give me summer vibes but at the same it's great to wear them in Autumn. I think it would be great to style them with a brown floppy hat. These dresses are from Chicloth.com, and I added these dresses as an inspiration for what you can wear during early Autumn when it's not supper cold. If you find a dress that you like, it's important to read the reviews before buying.    

No comments:

Post a Comment