Saturday, September 8, 2018

Perfume collection and Halloween/Christmas decorations!

ad




I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend so far! I have been decorating my bedroom. It's always changing. Some of you are probably interested in how it looks like now. But I have decided to do a yearly Christmas bedroom tour since I think it looks great with all the Christmas decorations! But I have dedicated one shelf for my perfume collection. Here are most of my perfumes which I have collected through the years. Every perfume represent a memory. For this shelf I wanted it to be vintage inspired. It's also inspired by laduree, that's why I decided to decorate the shelf with macaroons and a vintage teacup I got from a thrift shop. I just love this led light which lights up this shelf. 

I know that I am early when it comes to Halloween decorations and Christmas decorations. But I know I will be very busy this year, so I started with the decorations a little bit earlier. I'm looking so much forward to decorating for Halloween and Christmas. I also got myself a belly button ring, even though I don't have my belly button pierced. But I have been considering it. I just like them for some reasons. The lamp, Halloween/Christmas decorations and the Belly button ring are from Banggood. I really like the items! They have many other great items which I also like. They have also gotten an app called Banggood APP. If you are interested then you can have a look. If you find something that you like, always remember to read the reviews before buying for the best shopping experience!    

Have a great day, and stay tuned for a new outfit post!   

No comments:

Post a Comment