Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Autumn fashion inspiration

ad
 Here

 Here


I hope that you have had a great day today! Here, it has been raining the whole day and it's getting colder. So, I have been organizing my closet for Autumn, so most of my sweaters are back. It's not so very cold here now, but it's usually very cold at the end of Autumn. So for me it's very important to have sweaters which can keep me warm in Autumn and Winter. Some of my sweaters I have had for many years and they still fit me! Best of all is that the early 2000s trends are back, which is one of my favorite time periods when it comes to fashion. Some of my sweaters are from the early 2000s so I could say that they are all vintage now! Time really flies! So today, I decided to write a new article about Autumn fashion, and this time about sweaters

I have added different types of sweaters for inspiration. I think they would be great for autumn. I have something similar to the grey sweater in the first picture which I have been using for many years. I picked out these sweaters because I liked the style of them and also because of the colours. The ones I have picked out are all from chicloth.com. I picked them out mainly for inspiration, but if you find something that you like. It's important to read the reviews before buying for the best shopping experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment