Friday, September 14, 2018

Lace dresses inspiration

ad
Here

I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far and that you are ready for the weekend! This weekend I am definitely going to organize my closet, so I can make some room for my Autumn clothes. It's getting colder every day. We had a super hot summer and then it changed to being cold so fast. But I like it cold actually, maybe it's because I was born in the Autumn? I took a long walk in a botanic garden the other day. It's very beautiful there all the seasons. I usually go there to get some inspiration. But the pumpkins there have been grown so much! There were so many people who wanted to take photos with the pumpkins. But the other day, when I looked through my dresses I noticed that most of my dresses are lace dresses

I really love these types of dresses since there is something vintage with them. I usually wear them casually and I think they will be great in Autumn as well. You can style it with a coat to keep yourself warm during Autumn. I added these lace dresses since they looked great and definitely something I would personally wear. I think I have something similar at home actually. All of the dresses are from Chicloth.com. If you find something that you like. It's important that you read the reviews before buying for the best shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment