Saturday, March 2, 2019

Great Samsung Galaxy S10 case!


I hope you have had a great weekend so far! It's finally spring! There have been some sunny days lately! It's still very cold, and I hope the weather gets warmer! This year hasn't been very good for me so far! I have been so sick, I can't remember last time I have been this sick! Probably, many years ago. But I am getting better! I usually write about fashion and outfits. But I also write about other things which interest me and which I think are interesting. This time I thought I could write about phone cases. I really like these phone cases which I have posted in this blog post. They come in two models which are: Galaxy S10 Case and Galaxy S10 Plus Case
Here is some  more information about the product:



  • It's made with Luxurious Cowhide Genuine Leather and hard PC, protective and lightweight
  • Smart and Practical. Non-fully structure provides quick response and comfortable touching. Back pocket designed with golden rivets
  • Large capacity. Many Card Slots for store ID card, debit card, credit card and some change while on the go
  • Foldable card packet on the back of the phone case, saving space. Strong magnetic closured keep your cards secure.
They come in many different colours.There are also their official stores:fyystore. They have many great phone cases to choose from! I really like the girly ones. I like the details of them!
 The coupons(50% off):
For Galaxy S10 Plus Case(only black):KNDNM4Z8
For Galaxy S10 Case(only black):DDXQ74IQ
 Expire on March 16.

1 comment:

  1. I recall purchasing this case for my friend as a token of gratitude for his assistance in connecting me with master thesis writers in US. Thus, I presented it to him.

    ReplyDelete