Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Beautiful clothes



 Here




 Here

 Here


 Here


I hope that you have had a great day so far! Here, the spring weather has come. It has been sunny days every day and the weather has been warm. The birds have come back! The clothes are from an online shop called Omnifever. They have a great and varied collection of beautiful clothes. They have a great collection of cheap women dresses in many different styles and colours, which I like. I really love the whimsical and vintage inspired dresses that they have. I have picked my favorite which you can find in this blog post.I also picked out these dresses because I love the details of these dresses.   

It's soon summer and I can't wait to spend time at the beach! I guess many of you are also going to the beach. I have always loved to spend time at the beach. When I used to live by the beach I took many walks and it gave me inspiration to write songs and poems. The beach is so beautiful! I also used to watch the sunset. I decided to post some hot swimwear in this blog post. I really love the details on them. I like that many of them are vintage inspired! Some of them reminds me of the swimwear fashion they used to have in the 60s. I wish we could have a time machine so we could experience the old times like the 50s and the 60s. That would be super exciting! I have always loved the fashion during those times. I have many dresses which I have thrifted which are from the 60s!

1 comment: