Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Brain tumor surgery story!





It's a long story Do you guys remember I told you I was sick in the begining of January? I thought it was an influenza, but then I had an headache for many weeks. I was also feeling tired. I tried all kinds of medications, but nothing worked. Then I got double vision, and I was sent to the hospital. I remember that day so well, after all the tests the doctor told me I had brain cancer. I was in complete shock! So many questions were racing through my brain! How many days do I have left and that I didn't want to leave all the loved ones. The worst thing was to tell my friends I had cancer and to see my parents reactions. Fortunately, it hadn't spread. The surgery was only a couple of days after and they managed to remove everything, but I have to go on preventive medications to prevent it from coming back! But I was in shock that it has been there at least two years, but most likely more. It hasn't given any symptoms until now. It made me appeciate life more! and how unexpected life can be! Take care of your health everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. For more amazing information you may get from this link Brain Tumor

    ReplyDelete