Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wishlist

ad



Other items 


Casual shirt (65% off) 

 Dress (65% off)

 Cardigan (64% off) 

Floral printed coat (55% off)

I hope that you have had a wonderful day so far! Today, I decided to make a new wishlist. I love making wishlists, and I always get inspired to see others wishlists. I have always loved clothes with lace texture, because it sort of gives a vintage vibe to them. You probably know how much I love vintage clothes. I also like warm boots, especially for the winter which is approaching. It's very cold here during the winter, so it's great with some warm boots. I'm currently into anything holographic, and I really like holographic backpacks. It brings me back to my childhood in the 90s. It's not that long until Christmas, and I love decorating for Christmas. I also like casual clothes which are comfy to wear at home. All of the items are from Banggood. They are currently having a Banggood APP (10% off coupon). If you find something that you like, remember to read the reviews for the best shopping experience!   

No comments:

Post a Comment