Sunday, October 14, 2018

My vintage collection!

ad


I hope that you have had a great weekend so far! Here the Autumn weather has been great. It's been sunny the whole week, and it's so beautiful outside. The leaves have changed into yellow, red and orange colours. The nature is so beautiful this time of the year. I decided to make a post about how I have decorated some of the shelves in my room. An in depth room tour will come close to Christmas. 

The three first photos show my vintage jewelry collection. These are the jewelry I have collected through the years. Some of them are vintage and some of them are vintage inspired. When I decorated this shelf I was inspired by the museums I have visited and the art from the classical antiquity. As you can see, I am a huge cameo collector. I think I have mentioned earlier in my blog.

The fourth and fifth photos are of my porcelain figure collection. I love collecting pastel coloured porcelain figures. I was inspired by the 50s and the 60s when I decorated the shelf. The sixth and seventh photos are part of my shoe shelf. These are some of my favorite photos that I own. Each of the shelf has a led lamp attached on the top. It looks really great during the evening! The lamps are from Banggood. They are currently having a 10 % off APP coupon. If you find something that you like, always remember to read the reviews for the best shopping experience!        

I hope that you like the post, and found it inspiring! 

Dina

1 comment:

  1. OMG, your collection is hilarious! Lately, I'm so into vintage stuff :) Love your post!
    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete