Friday, October 12, 2018

Halloween wishlist!

ad
 Here

Here 

Here 

I hope that you are having a great day so far and that you are ready for the weekend! It's soon Halloween,  so I decided to make a Halloween wishlist. I really like these Halloween dresses from Rosegal. I love the details and the Gothic style of these dresses. So if you don't know what you want to dress up as on Halloween, I hope it can give you some inspiration. Actually, I don't know what I am going to dress up as for this Halloween. But I have a Halloween costume which I haven't been using before, so I will most likely wear that. If you don't have any idea of what you are going to wear for this Halloween you can get some inspiration from Rosegal. 
They are currently having a Rosegal Halloween Sale

If you:
use code "RGTina" for all order with over 25 USD save 3 USD. 
use code "RGTina" for all order with over 50 USD save 6 USD.
use code "RGTina" for all order with over 100 USD save 12 USD.

 For more information visit here

If you find something that you like, then remember to read the reviews first for the best shopping experience! Stay tuned for my next blog post. I decided to make a post about my porcelain collection, jewelry collection and part of my shoe collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment