Thursday, October 2, 2014

Music: The First Aid Kit












I love music as much as fashion. Lately, I have been writing a lot of poems and songs, since I have been very inspired. I have been writing for a very long time since I went to elementary school, and it has become one of my passions. I have to admit I love singing, and one of my dreams as a child was to see my song lyrics coming to life. I love discovering new bands, and now I have been into The First Aid Kit. They have some great songs, and I love their type of music and style. When I look at these photos it reminds me of places from my childhood. I grew up in a little town with beautiful landscape and nature, and sometimes I wish I was back. Growing up scares me sometimes.

Diana

9 comments:

  1. The photos are beyond beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up it's our duty unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of the band, will surely check them out
    girls look gorgeous
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing looks and pictures! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures... Love it!!! :))

    www.lafille-verte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I saw thee guys at greenman a couple of months ago, they seemed like such cool people and had amazing outfits too <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete