Saturday, October 25, 2014

Have a nice weekend!



I haven't updated the blog since last week, because I have been very busy. I just wanted to post these photos since I really like the lighting. But also because I love this dress and the make up on that day. It's very different from my usual style, but sometimes it's great to try new styles and explore a little. Anyways, I hope that you're having a great weekend and I also hope that the upcoming week will be awesome! Fashioncandyfloss reached more than 100 000 page views this week, which is very great! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and be part of my life.

Diana

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!! I love this red dress!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is stunning, you look beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a beautiful lady! And happy weekend for you too xo


    A Red Crown Girl by ILS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look!!

    www.iloveyouvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Red suits you

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red color looks really good on you!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colour is perfect for you!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring TWO WAYS HOW TO STYLE A SUIT FOR WOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, and congratulations on your 100000 page views!

    ReplyDelete