Friday, October 10, 2014

Ballerina




I hope that you're having a great week so far! It's been raining so much lately, and yesterday it was thunder and lightning. But today it was sunny again. I love autumn weather and all the trees with beautiful colours. Recently, I have been reading about Renaissance, and I have to say it's an interesting era when it comes to development of science, literature etc. If I had a time machine I would definitely love to visit this era for a day so I can experience how it was like. 

The outfit I'm wearing today is inspired by this era, and I wanted to have wear a simple look with light colours. I especially love this dress with the peter pan collar, It kinds of have vintage vibe to it. The floral headband with white roses  gives a great touch to the outfit. But I just love the shoes. They are really unique and I just love the combination of nude and white colours with golden studs. I don't own anything similar in my shoe collection before, it's a great investment. They are comfortable to walk in, and these shoes fit to any outfit! However, I hope that you like the outfit!

Diana

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit dear.

    x
    http://www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post and outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! it's so beautiful and fits you perfectly :) You look lovely!

    With Love, Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress ^^ So romantic and feminine :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress Diana! So romantic!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. You look like a doll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaah so beautiful!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing. The outfit is really nice. I am in love with your dress, it is so cute and pretty.
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute!! love the dress

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit! you have such an amazing style!

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a dreamy outfit!!
    <3 love it!

    xoxo,
    -Maria

    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete