Saturday, May 11, 2019

Spring and summer Fashion inspiration


 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

HERE 

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! Here, it has been beautiful spring weather! The flowers have started to blossom and the birds are coming back. Today, I have seen ducklings. I have been busy with treatment this week. It's getting warmer and I decided to have a spring and summer inspiration post. I came across a shop called Cicilookshop, which had a great selection of spring and summer clothes. They have a lot of lace maxi dresses in different styles and colours. I picked out the once I liked the best and added in this blog post! I have started to like these types of dresses, they always remind me of summer for some reasons. 

I can't wait to take a long walk by the beach and wear summer dresses again! I have always loved the beach. I look forward to summer again. It's going to be great to meet all my friends again! We have been friends since childhood. It's great to have friends who are always there for you and are very supportive through hard times. The shop also has many formal skater dresses! I picked the once I liked the best. They give me spring and summer vibe! I really love the styles of these ones. I love the details of these dresses! I hope this post could give you some inspiration for what to wear for spring and summer. If you find something that you like, remember to read the reviews for the best shopping experience! 

2 comments: