Friday, May 31, 2019

Beautiful Necklaces




 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
HERE 

I hope you have had a great day so far! Here, the weather has been wonderful! The sun has been shining the whole week and the flowers have blossomed! I love the nature this time of the year. It's so beautiful! It's soon summer season and I can't wait to go to the beach. Most of the time I usually post fashion related content, but i think accessories are important to make an outfit stand out! Since I was younger I have always collected accessories. I still collect to this day! I love to find vintage inspired pieces. I came across a shop called get name necklace which has a great collection of necklace in different colours and styles. I picked out the ones that I personally liked the best. I liked the details and the styles of these ones. 

I often wear necklaces, and I usually feel empty when I don't wear anything. I liked them since they had a vintage vibe and I found them cute. Necklaces are perfect as gifts as well to friends and family. But they have many other styles than I have added in this blog post! They have a sterling silver collection as well if you like something like that. I added some of them from the collection in this blog post as well.They also have other accessories like rings. 
I really like the rings that they have! They have many great bracelets as well. Before buying it's important to read the customer care, in case you have questions about the product. I think they want to help their customers as best as they can. If you find something that you like, it's important to read the reviews first for the best shopping experience!

1 comment: