Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas tree decorating inspiration




I hope that you have had a great week so far! It's not so long until Christmas Eve! It has been snowing so much lately, and I hope it will be a white Christmas this year. I decided to make a blog post on how I decorate my small Christmas trees this year. I always love to see how others decorate their Christmas trees. For my Christmas trees I wanted to decorate it with pastel colours, glitter, gold and cute ornaments. I really like the gold Christmas bells with ribbons and the blue and silver Christmas decor which are from Banggood(10% off coupon)

I have shown you some of the shelves in my bedroom which I have decorated, but here are two other shelves. In the first shelf I have some of my clutches, berets, chokers and bracelets. In the second shelf I have my floral headbands and different kinds of accessories which I use the most. The LED lights are also from Banggood. They are currently having a Xmas super sale. You should have a look, and see if you find something that you like. Remember to read the reviews for the best shopping experience!        

1 comment: