Thursday, August 2, 2018

Market day clothing haul!!

I hope that you are having a great week so far! I think some weeks back I told you that I was going to post a market day haul, finally here it is. I haven't had time to post it until now. So every year there is a big market in the city and a lot of shops have reduced the prices of the clothes, accessories etc. I can remember that there were so many people there. I thought I was going to find many things on that day, but all I could find was these two beautiful white jackets. They are great finds, and I will definitely use them a lot!    

Have a great day!

Dina

1 comment:

  1. members will meet with their yarn and needles at the home of different members or local coffee shop and just knit, share tips, and socialize. Kerinpuut

    ReplyDelete