Thursday, August 16, 2018

Beautiful and girly nightwear and beddings!


ad


I hope that you have had a great day today! Autumn weather has officially started here. It’s grey and it has been raining a lot. Soon the leaves will turn into yellow, red and orange, the nature is so beautiful at this time of the year. I heard that some people are already looking forward to Christmas and are currently in a Christmas spirit. I am more into autumn spirit and have already started decorating for autumn. But I usually get into a Christmas spirit when Halloween is over. Anyways, I usually write about fashion and art related topics. 

But I haven’t written so much about how you can decorate your bedroom or nightwear. I love to decorate my bedroom and I usually decorate it according to seasons. As you probably know my style is very girly, whimsical and vintage inspired and it reflects how I decorate my bedroom. So, when I am online shopping, I am also looking for things I can decorate my bedroom and I came across an online shop called FreedomSilk. It’s an online shop which has a collection of many girly silk bedding set for your bed, and you can choose different colours. I have added the silk bedding that I like the most in this blog post with the colours that I like. They have also many silk pillowcases which come in different colours and sizes. I have picked the ones which I like the most. 

They also have a lot of beautiful, girly and vintage inspired nightwear which I really like. I have a collection of vintage nightgowns which you probably have seen in my previous blog post. But this shop has many beautiful silk nightgown as well, and I have picked out my favorites. I also like the silk camisole that they have. When it’s getting colder in autumn and winter I usually wear pajamas. The shop has many silk pajamas that I really like. 

During the summer when I am wearing a nightgown, I often wear a robe when I wake up. Because it can get a little cold in the morning. The shop has many great silk robes which I like. So, I hope that you got inspired for what you can have for your bed and nightwear fashion. If you find something that you like it’s always important to remember to read the reviews for the best shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment