Friday, June 29, 2018

Happy 7th Anniversary Fashioncandyfloss!



I can't believe I have been blogging for seven years since 7th June! It's been a long time, but it always feels like yesterday I started this blog. I can tell you that it has been an amazing journey so far! I started this blog because I wanted to create a place where I could share my outfits, my interests in fashion and art. I originally started posting outfits on lookbook, because I loved sharing my outfits. I didn't expect anyone to find them. But some of you found them and shared the same style. I have to thank you for encouraging me to start a blog. Thank you so much for those of you who have been following me until this day and I want to welcome new followers!

I decided to share some of my favorite outfits and photography through the years. Some of the photos are from 2011, when I first started blogging! Time really goes by so quickly! My style has changed through the past years. But my style has remained the same. It's still vintage and whimsical. At the beginning I used to wear a lot of clothes of the colours brown and navy. I still do, but then I started to like pastel colours. It's going to be so much fun to look back when I am getting older! 

My focus this year and the years to come is still posting outfits, but I also want to focus more on photography like I used to do in the beginning. I am going to take more outdoor photos of beautiful places. I want to write more topics on things which inspire me when it comes to fashion and art. I also want to work on the youtube channel. All, I can say is that I am going back to the beginning!          

No comments:

Post a Comment