Monday, June 18, 2018

Girly and Pink 90s and 20s vibe

adlinks Banggood




Pink make up holder - Banggood
Tiara - Banggood

In an early blog post I wrote that I missed the 90s and the early 20s. I loved the trends from those eras. So, after I wrote that blog post I tried to find things which remind me of those eras. I have actually kept some of the items from those eras, and I am happy that I did it. I loved the rhinestone, glitter and bling trends back in the days. I also loved the butterfly trends. But I also loved the heartshaped sunglasses, chokers, tiaras, small bags trends as well. I like the pink make up holder with the butterfly detail. It's really cute. Even though it's not from that era, I can imagine they had similar ones during that time which were popular. I also like the rhinestone tiara. I used to wear those all the time. This butterfly necklace is something I have kept since the early 20s! I love it so much.

Have a great week!

Which 90's or 20s trend do you like the most? 

Dina    

No comments:

Post a Comment