Sunday, July 31, 2016

summer days



I hope you have had a great weekend so far! I decided to have another outfit post, since I know that you like it. Lately, I have been into pastel colours and light colours, Today, I decided to try something new. I haven't been wearing a lot of dark purple in my outfits, and I don't think I have so many clothes with that colour. So today I tried to combine pink and purple together to see how it would look like. I kind of like it to be honest. I thought it would be perfect to style it with a white bag and gold accessories. I hope that you like it! 

Dina

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is lovely. I like your blouse! It looks really pretty on you.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the color combo of outfit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaty.com

    ReplyDelete