Wednesday, September 10, 2014

kingdom flower






Blazer - Ginatricot
Skirt - BikBok
Bag - H&M

I was looking through some folders on my computer and I noticed that I haven't posted these ones before. It's vintage inspired, but it definitely has a different styling. I wanted to be more creative. I really like the colour combination in this outfit, and I think these colours will be used a lot in autumn. 

It's been raining a lot lately, most probably because it's autumn. But I really like autumn, since it's something with this season which gets me inspired. I really love walking in the parks and see the tree leaves changing from green to different colours like yellow and red. It's really beautiful and idyllic when the sunlight is shining through the trees. I take a lot of inspiration from the nature. Anyways, I hope that you like the outfit, and I wish you all a great week!

Diana

15 comments:

  1. I love your jacket!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like autumn too, besides we are lucky with the weather now. It's sunny and rather warm:)
    I also like the way you look with that flower crown, so feminine and chic! Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!
    Have a great day ahead too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so dainty! <3 i love your skirt!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a vintage look .. you look wonderful!!!
    New post on my blog
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: great vintage outfit. Great coat. Beautiful floral motif. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flower crown!!!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the vintage inspired outfit , pretty and very wearable
    nice skirt
    i never ever find such amazing umposted pics :(
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeauttydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit. I love all of the feminine details. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how regal this outfit is. With the gold and the royal blue... You could be going to meet the queen herself! Such a well put together outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear,

    love your blazer! You look great :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flower crown is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute look! Love the skirt!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete