Friday, August 29, 2014

Old Money


floral crown - ebay

It's a long time ago since I had a proper outfit post, so it was about time. This time I wanted to create a simple outfit with a touch of vintage. I like to combine white and gold colours together. This dress is a masterpiece with beautiful details. I just love that the bottom of this dress looks like a painting. I really love this floral crown, it fit perfectly to almost all of my dresses. This time I tried out side bangs/fringe, because in almost all of my outfit posts I wear straight bangs/fringe. I've been having that kind of hairstyle in more than six years, and I wanted to try something new. But when you are having the same hairstyle for a very long time, it's very difficult to change to another hairstyle. 

However, lately, I have been listening to the songs from Lana Del Rey's album, Ultraviolence. It's beautiful. I really like the song, Old Money, because it's very idyllic. But when I listen to this song it brings back good memories, and to a becautiful place where I used to spend all of my childhood years during summer with my closest friends. Life was very simple and everything was about living for the moment. I sort of found the person I wanted to become, and it was then I met beautiful people who understood me and became my bestfriends. It was a special time for me. 

Anyways, have a nice weekend, and I hope you like the outfit!

Diana   

27 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love the vintage feel!

    Fellow Blogger,
    Priscilla Ivette
    ModeAmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit ^-^ I love the flower crown
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the floral crown!

    http://goldentouch-byandreiaguerreiro.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, wow! You look lovely xx
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dress surely is a masterpiece, i loved how you styled it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress! - you look stunning :)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That album is everything! Glad you like Lana too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress and lovely shoes.
    Love your blog, now following on GFC & bloglovin' :) would love it if you checked out my latest post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!!
    Drop by my site? We can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin, let me know! :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like your ready to catwalk! Your dress is absolutely stunning :)

    Love Ana,
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress! I love the flower crown!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lana is amazing. Lovely outfit! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! I am following you now, please feel free to do the same!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous, we both have the same dress <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is gorgeous, you look lovely!

    Clare from Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look.
    Follow back?
    Let me know.
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit, that dress really is very beautiful on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your dress is really nice, you look lovely :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww lovely look! Beautiful dress! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so dreamy! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love vintage as well as love your style! Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this post, great job!
    New post!
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com
    Kissess <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the outfit! I'm a sucker for flower crowns as well!

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a lovely outfit :)
    beth96x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg pretty girl with pretty style :O
    thank you for following me, i just following you back. nice to meet you i am Diras.

    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a super lovely dress!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete