Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Formal Dress Inspiration


 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

 HERE

I hope that you have had a great day today! Here, the weather has been great! It's been sunny the whole week and very warm, actually too warm for me. It's soon Autumn already! The time goes by so fast! I try to stay positive during a tough time for me! Taking long walks in the nature and just breath in the fresh air helps me a lot! The landscape is beautiful where I live and it makes it so much better to take long walks! One of the things I love the most is online shopping and I just love to get inspired! One of the things I love is shopping for dresses! I have a big collection of dresses and I expect it to be even bigger! I will show it to you one day if you are interested! It's whimsical, vintage, girly and princess inspired! One of the things I love the most is collecting vintage dresses from the 50s and 60s. I can show it to you one day if interested, but I think you have had a look at it before. But I love it a lot! I love dress shopping and I love to get inspired. I came across an online shop called Newarrivaldress, which looks like to have a huge range of many different dresses in different styles and colours! It looks like they have many dresses for different events and occasions! 

There are many different styles for your personal taste! I like the vintage, whimsical and the girly ones. They inspired me! They remind me of the princess dresses you see in Disney movies. There are many beautiful dresses, I like the short formal dress collection that they have! I like the pastel ones! I added some of my favourites in this blog post which I like the details and found inspiring! I love collecting dresses like that! They look really beautiful! I hope this post can be inspiring for what kind of dress you can wear for different events and ocassions! If you find something that you like from the shop, remember to read the reviews first for the best shopping experience!

2 comments: