Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Fashioncandyfloss' 8th anniversary! Happy Birthday blog!











Hat: H&M
Heels: New Look

I hope that you have had a great day so far! Today I celebrated Fashioncandyfloss' 8th anniversary! The exact date was 5th June, but I didn't have time until now, so happy birthday to my blog! I can't believe it's been 8 years! It always feels like yesterday I started the blog! Thank you so much for all the support through the years! Thank you so much for reading ,my blog and all the comments! I hope you want to continue following the journey with me! I hope that you like the outfit! It's summer inspired, vintage and whimsical inspired! If you are going to have a party, then you can make invitations at Paperlesspost, which is great and you can make them online!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 8th blog birthday! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete