Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Summer Fashion inspiration for parents

HERE 
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE

I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far!  It's June already! I can't believe it's summer now! The weather is getting even warmer and it's been sunny every day. The flowers have blossomed and the trees are having green leaves. I have been taking long walks. I have always loved the nature. It's so beautiful. I think I will take a walk by the beach really soon! Since it's summer, I think it's about time to have a post about summer fashion. I have never thought about this before, but some of my readers might be parents. I thought this blog post could be an inspiration for parents for what clothes they can shop for their children for summer. I came across an online shop called Popreal. They have a great selection of clothes in different styles and colours, so you will definitely find something that you like!They also have a collection called matching couple outfits! I really like the vintage inspired ones. They remind me so much of the clothes I had when I was younger. I find the collection very cute and I love the details of the clothes. It really gives the summer vibe! I think it's really cute when children have clothes which match their parents. I added some of my favorites from the collection in this blog post. But they have many others as well!

They also has a toddler flowergirl dress collection. I really like the details of these dresses! I added some of my favorite ones from the collection. I like that they are whimsical and vintage inspired! They really remind me of the dresses I used to wear when I was younger. When I look at the pictures when I was younger it's interesting to see that my style has remained the same! I hope that you like this inspiration post! If you find something that you like, then it's important to read the reviews before buying for the best shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment