Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Beautiful nightgowns and beddings

 HERE
 HERE
 HERE
 HERE

 HERE
 HERE

 I hope you are having a great day so far! Here, it's been sunny all day and I think it's going to be sunny the rest of the week. I love spring so much, the flowers have started to blossom and the birds are coming back. As you probably know I love everything vintage and things which are vintage inspired! I came across an online shop called FreedomSilk. I love that they have many vintage inspired nightgowns! As you probably know I have a huge collection of vintage nightgowns. I just love nightgowns which are from the 60s. They have many other great things as well, which I really like. I really love the girly and vintage inspired style that they have. There are so many beautiful things I would pick myself. 

I love the women's silk nightgowns collection that they have! I like that they have a varied collection of different styles and colours which you can choose from. I especially love the vintage inspired and the pastel coloured ones. My favourite nightgowns from the shop are the ones I have added in this blog post. I love the cute details that they have as well! They reminds me of the nightgowns people used to wear in the 50s and 60s. I can show you my vintage nightgown collection to you one day if you are interested. They also have many girly and cute silk camisole  in many different styles and colours. I love the details and that they are vintage inspired! My favorite ones are the pastel coloured, girly and vintage inspired ones. I love that they have a varied collection to choose from, so everyone can find a style that they like. I think that many who reads my blog share the same style as me, which is all things girly, whimsical and vintage inspired. 

They also have many great silk robes to choose from as well! I love the pastel, girly and vintage inspired ones. It's great to combine robes and nightgowns together when it's cold during the night. As you probably know I have started to like pink, and I really love the pink ones. But the other colours are great as well!  If you are a type of person which like pajams. They have many great great silk pajamas as well! I like the styles that they have. They have many girly and pastel coloured ones as well! I like the details of them as well! I found many that I like! 

Besides nightwear, they also have many other great things as well! They have many great silk bedding set that I like! I like that they are very girly and vintage inspired. I also like that there are many colours to choose from. I also get the feeling that the whole style of the shop is very princess inspired, which I like a lot! I like these types of bedding. I like the silk material of the bedding. I find them very comfortable. It's Spring and soon Summer, the days are getting brighter and warmer. So, I think it's important to choose bedding which are comfortable and which don't make you too warm while you are sleeping! The bedding also give a touch of luxury when I think about it. I found many things that I like from the shop and I love the styles that they have. I hope that you find something that you like as well. It's impportant to read the reviews first for the best shopping expeirence!        

    

No comments:

Post a Comment