Thursday, January 3, 2019

Girly Christmas winter room tour 2018



I hope that you are having a great start of the new year. I promised to post my Christmas winter room tour. Every year I post my Christmas winter room tour. It's interesting to see the changes I have made throughout the year. As you can see my room is very Girly and vintage inspired. Most of the things I have found in vintage and thrift stores. I took the photos in different days so the same Christmas tree is different with some new Christmas ornaments! 

I hope that you like it and have a wonderful day!   

Dina

3 comments:

  1. Love this! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcafee.com/activate:- Users who lose their McAfee account login access do not have the permit to perform any of the tasks. The problem majorly happens with www.mcafee.com/activate users, since they usually login when the product renewal or activation is required.
    mcafee activate |
    McAfee Retail Card Activation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information. Visit@ McAfee Activate |
    www.mcafee.com/activate |
    mcafee.com/activate |
    www.mcafee.com/activate |
    mcafee activate.

    ReplyDelete