Saturday, July 1, 2017

purple and white roses

Light purple heelsSammydress
Cameo brooch - Sammydress 
Light purple blazer - Vintage
White dress - Vintage

I hope you have had a wonderful summer so far with a lot of sunny days! I decided to post a new outfit post for you. When it comes to summer fashion I always think about light colours. When I was tidying my closet the other day I came across this light purple blazer which I haven't been using for ages. Simply, because I didn't know how to style it! Today, I found a perfect opportunity to style it with this beautiful white dress. The floral crown gives a summer vibe to the outfit. I really love this cameo brooch from Sammydress. It gives a vintage touch to the outfit. I love collecting cameos! I also styled this outfit with beautiful light purple heels from Sammydress. I really love the golden butterfly details on the back of the heels. I find it very unique and creative. The heels are very comfortable to walk in as well. 

I hope that you like the outfit and have a wonderful summer!     

Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment