Thursday, May 25, 2017

Which colour?



Golden Dress - TOSAVE
 Purple Dress - TOSAVE

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Today, I decided to post a new outfit post! I really love this dress from TOSAVE, but I couldn't choose between gold or purple, so I decided to get it in two colours! I wouldn't do it if the prices weren't affordable though, but fortunately TOSAVE has affordable prices. 
They don't only sell clothings, but also other things as well, which is great. I decided to style the golden dress and the purple dress the same ways with floral headband and faux fur coat. I decided to go for a natural look, but it would be great with gold toned eyeshadow as well. TOSAVE has many great make up palettes for that. If you want alternatives for longer hair, you should definitely check out HairWholesalePlus
Do you like the gold or purple colour? 

2 comments:

  1. I like both color too, nice choice!

    https://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes! :)


    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete