Sunday, March 22, 2015

Summer dreamer


I have collected beautiful photos which remind me so much of summer, the beautiful nature and landscape. I really miss wearing summer dresses and walking by idyllic places. Me and my friends would spend a lot of time at the beach during summer. When I look at these photos it reminds me of great memories with my friends and we were still in High School Jr. It was the greatest time of my life and I still can't believe that those three years went by so quickly. Until, today we talk about this time, because we have so many great memories together. We went to same class and when it was near summer holiday and we were finished with all the exams, our school had inspiring tasks we should do. We were going to make movies which would be shown to the whole class, and we got a week to just filming. We spent a lot of time filming in the forest and in the summer fields. I still have the movies from that time. Me and my friends would write lyrics and preform them for our class. It's a gift to have so close friends. We have been bestfriends since we were 6 years old, and we are still friends. It's really great to have so great friends who understand you and share the same interests like you when it comes to photography, music and art.  

What do you and friend do during summertime?

Diana

19 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post. Lovely theme for this ♥


    www.cielofernando.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic umbrella on first photo!
    Best regards,
    http://stylbycia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. Do you have a pinterest where you post pictures like these? I'd love to follow you if you do!
    My friends and I like going to cafes and a few concerts in the summer. It's so much fun!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is making me yearn for summer, hehe!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, beautiful photos!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos ❤ i need a good weather right now but in Britain sunny weather happens rarely :(
    I also keep and collect all the nice summery photos on my Pinterest account :)❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. These images are stunning!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I can't wait for summer to actually get here. It seems that winter just won't leave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a summer dreamer! You collected wonderful pictures, with lovely hairstyles and dresses.
    Me and my friends love to go out during summertime. And listening to the Janis Joplin song called like that.
    I am following you via GFC and Bloglovin. It would mean a lot to me if you did the same!

    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/here-there-everywhere-12715673

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the picts, really remind me of freepeople.
    I miss summer too ♥

    visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love these photos you compiled. It's my first day of summer vacation and I just can't wait to start my travels! :) Great post!

    Have a nice day, Diana!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meravigliose, queste foto sono fantastiche per non parlare dei loro vestiti!! Bellissimo post! Buona giornata
    Thinking out loud

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great collecion of photos!
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the inspiration!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete