Thursday, June 20, 2013

Inspiration: The universe











Since I can remember I have always been interested in the universe. It's an inspiration to me and it consists of beautiful colours. The thing which makes the universe so interesting is that it's still a mystery. There're so many unanswered questions. I have always been a dreamer and when I was little I looked forward to when it was dark outside so I could look outside my bedroom window and look at the stars. I remember I was really fascinated that I ended up borrowing a book from the library about stars and planets. The best thing was when I saw orion on the nightsky. It was so clear that night. I couldn't believe I had seen it and I was constantly thinking about it. During this time I developed a great interest in science and philosophy. I was fascinated by technology, and that it could make it possible to understand more about the universe. I often discussed philosophical questions with my friends, and it's really exciting to know that we're still finding new things about the universe every day.  

The universe has always been a mystery to everyone, and it's inspiring us every day. In fashion we're seen prints of the universe in clothes like tights, dresses and t-shirts. But the universe has also been a music influence in many years. I'm still wondering what we're going to find about the universe in the future.

Are you inspired by the universe?

Diana

  

23 comments:

  1. Oooooh those delicious colors! :) I love the one that says "I'm a dreamer."

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, love the galaxy!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Universe and looking up at night time. I also love that you can see Jupiter at night looking just like another star.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such beautiful photos!!! ah, i love them.

    Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I get crazy when I think about the universe. There are so many things that we don't now. Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. The universe is so amazing! ♥
    That's why I'm doing an A Level in Physics. :)

    Abigail

    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Beautiful pictures!!)
    We can follow each other?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love galaxy too...like what u post..
    do you want follow each other?let me know

    love
    sequinlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures, and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant post my lovely, the Universe has always been a captivating subject to me + I really love science! ^^ Adore your picture selection by the way! So beautiful! <333

    Thank you so much for your comment from earlier today, really appreciate it! <33 Followed your wonderful blog via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Photos are really amazing!
    Diana, thank you for following me. Followed you back XX

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have such an obsession with the universe, stars and other planets. I can sit and watch documentaries on it all for hours!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this blog post and thank for information about

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Amazing shots!! All of them!! I don't know how anyone could NOT be inspired by the universe!! It's so vast and complex, not to mention beautiful!! Great post!! ♥

    I'm following your blog now! Check out mine?

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outer space images, wether they're universe pictures or digitally drawn by Artists... :)
    Love the Jupiter's Moons one above most!

    P.S.: Thank you for the follow via GFC... sorry I am so late but RL was hectic.
    I'll follow you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful I love the universe very mystical and great for different projects all the different colours are so pretty :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Macadamia Oil Control Spray Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous inspiration.. I wish I could see the stars right now.

    Indie by heart
    (GFC is shutting down - follow me on Bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning photos, they're really a great inspiration indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really gorgeous and always something new too
    http://lushcherry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oii flor... Adorei seu blog, muito lindo!!! Já estou seguindo... Vem me fazer uma visita também :) beijos querida, e parabéns pelo trabalho!!

    http://tudonamodamr.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I have to admit I'm not the type of person who looks out of the window every night to have a look at the beautiful nightsky. But if I do so, I really enjoy it and it's really beautiful! And sometimes when I'm not feeling well, this beautiful view makes me feel relaxed (and calms me down).
    I'm very interested in philosophical questions such as: "Hollow Earth" I used to think A LOT about it when I was still going to school but now as I have too many other tasks to handle I try to focus on these things. Philosophical questions are very interesting to me but sometimes they make me feel sad . . . so I often try to suppress them.
    ...but still I am very interested in it.

    Thank you very much for following my blog! I'm very grateful and also very surprised that such a popular blogger like you follows me! Thank you very much!
    :-)

    Love

    Kelly ♥
    http://kellilein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete