Friday, August 9, 2019

Bridesmade dresses inspiration


HERE 


 HERE

 HERE



I hope that you have had a great day so far! It's August already, the last month of summer season! The summer weather has been great, but a little too warm for my taste! I can't believe it's Autumn soon! I am actually excited for Autumn! I can't wait for the Autumn fashion trends this year. I don't follow all the trends for every year, I pick out the ones that I like the best! I follow my own style, which is vintage, whimsical and Girly inspired! I like that the 2000s trends are back! I really miss the 2000s, so many great memories for me! It's actually the best years for me! I actually found a lot of great things which I have kept since the early 2000s! The clothes still fit me which is great! I will make an own post for it! Today, I wanted to make another inspiration post! I came across an online shop called Yesbabyonline, which inspired me to make a dress inspiration post! As you probably know, I love dresses! 

They have many girly, vintage, whimsical and princess inspired dress! But they also have other dresses in different styles and details if people prefer that! I think most of my readers share the same style as me, but sometimes it's great to try new styles. It was a period I tried new styles to see how it would look on me, my style has evolved a lot through the years, which is interesting to see. It's still summer and many people that I know are getting married! So I decided to make a bridesmaid inspiration post! I picked the dresses that I liked! I added both light coloured and dark coloured dresses! I like the ocean blue braidesmaid dresses collection that they have! I started to like ocean blue again! I used to wear a lot of ocean blue before and now I have started to wear that colour again! It's a colour which fits me! I decided to make this post since I know it can be difficult to choose a braidesmaid dress! So it's important to choose carefully in good time!
If you find something that you like from the shop, it's important to read the reviews first for the best shopping experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment