Sunday, November 27, 2016

Zaful Christmas day Big Promotion

Pink Glitter pumps - Zaful
Rhinestone choker - Zaful
Pink evening bag - Zaful

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend so far! I decided to post a new outfit post for you. I have been inspired by the winter season lately. This time I wanted to combine colours like white, pink and glitter together. This outfit is vintage and whimsical inspired as usual. I looked through my closet and found this beautiful dress which I haven't been wearing for ages, and I thought this faux fur coat would go perfectly along with it. 

I decided to style this outfit with these gorgeous pink glitter pumps from Zaful. I really like them a lot, and they are my favorite pumps at the moment! I just love the glitter details. They are perfect for special events, especially during the winter season. I am definitely going to wear them a lot! I also styled this outfit with a beautiful pink evening bag from Zaful. I thought it would be perfect for this outfit, and it's great for special events as well. Chokers are in at the moment, and I use them a lot. They are my favorite statement pieces at the moment. This stunning rhinestone choker from Zaful is my favorite choker. It gives a great touch to the outfit and it's perfect for the winter season.      

Zaful is currently having so many beautiful clothes for the winter season and they are currently having something called Zaful Christmas day big promotion. You should definitely have a look:  

I hope that you like the outfit, and have a lovely day!

Dina

3 comments:

  1. a few food supplements can efficiently assist boost the brain. One complement which could effectively help your thoughts's emotional responses on pinnacle of your concentration capacity ishttp://testoupmaxfacts.com/ion-z/

    ReplyDelete