Friday, November 11, 2016

Winter Princess

Gold Glitter Heels - Amiclubwear
Dress - Amiclubwear

I hope that you are having a wonderful week so far! Time really flies away! It's already November, and it's not so long until Christmas. The winter weather arrived a little bit early. It has been snowing a lot lately. It's soon the time of the year where you have to choose the perfect dress for Christmas or maybe you have a winter ball. 

I always think it is a good thing to start a great time ahead, so you don't get stressed out. I decided that I am going to start a series of outfits which can give you tips and ideas for what kind of dresses you can wear during Christmas or winterball. When I think about special occasions during winter I always think about glitter, dark colours or pastel colours. This year I decided that I wanted to wear pastel and light colours with glitter details for winter, which is a change from last year.

This outfit is perfect for special occasions during winter. I just love this dress from Amiclubwear.
The combination between these light colours is just stunning, and maxi dresses are just perfect for the winter season. This dress reminds me so much of the princesses from Disney movies. I decided to style this dress with these gorgeous golden glitter heels from  Amiclubwear
and a floral headband. Overall, this outfit is vintage and whimsical inspired. I hope this was inspiring and that you like the outfit!


Dina

5 comments:

  1. Love the flower crown and that dress is beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! :">

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress! :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely, love the floral crown

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete