Monday, August 29, 2016

Rosegal

Pumps -Rosegal
Clutch - Rosegal

Today, I decided that I wanted to post an outfit post. This outfit is whimsical and vintage inspired.
I love the combination of the colours white, gold and pink. These colours go so perfectly together in this outfit! When I put together this outfit, I tried to find the perfect pumps for it. 
I ended up finding these pumps from Rosegal, and they go so perfectly with this outfit. 
They really add the elegance and cuteness to this outfit. The pumps are very comfy as well.

I decided to style this outfit with a sparkle golden clutch from Rosegal. It adds the complete touch to this outfit, and I love it a lot!

I hope that you like this outfit and have a wonderful day!

Dina      

3 comments:

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid...I foow you now on gfc I hope you want follow me back...
    Kisses <3<3<3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid...I foow you now on gfc I hope you want follow me back...
    Kisses <3<3<3 !!!

    ReplyDelete