Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Perfect Spring clothes



I hope you are having a wonderful day so far! Here, it's finally spring! It's not snowing anymore. The weather is beautiful, warm with a lot of sun. I looked through my closet and there are still winter clothes, so I thought it was about time to change into some spring clothes. I also looked for some new spring clothes to add in my closet, and I have to say that I like what FashionMia has at the moment. I really love their style of clothes. I like that they managed to mix between vintage and modern, and then make them look elegant. They have a varied range of beautiful pieces in different colours. 

I personally like their dresses, especially their bodycon dresses. I have picked some of my favorites and added them here. I really like light coloured bodycon dresses, especially pastel coloured ones. I think they would be perfect for spring. The pink coloured bodycon dresses I have added here are definitely my favorites so far. If I had to choose a more darker coloured bodycon dress I would definitely have chosen a navy coloured one. It reminds me so much of the sea. If you also like them, you should visit here for more bodycon dresses online

I usually buy dresses, but it's great to have new tops for spring as well for everyday wear. I have added the ones that I really like here. I like them because I think they will be perfect for spring. The material is great since it's going to be warmer weather for spring. I like the white top since it has the lace material that I like and it has floral details. The pink top is stunning as well, and I just love the chiffon material. Visit here for more Trendy Tops.                  

1 comment:

  1. so elegant! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete