Friday, March 10, 2017

Beautiful Dresses


auch ärmellose abschlussfeier chic & modernen a - line umfasst bodenlangen spring ball - kleid
I hope you are having a great week so far! It has been sunny days lately, which is amazing! In fact, it has been grey weather for so many weeks here. I can't wait for the spring weather to arrive. Besides being busy as usual, I have made some time to do online shopping. One of the things I really love is to explore and discover new vintage and clothing shops. I really love dresses as you already know, and recently I found a great shop http://www.chicmall.de/, which sells so many beautiful and elegant dresses with great designs and details. I really like that they have a varied collection of dresses with different styles and colours for everyone! The dresses are perfect for special events and occasions. I personally like the pastel coloured dresses, I think they would be perfect during the spring and summer season. 

Summer is around the corner and I think many people want to have weddings during that time. For those of you who are going to have it, planing is very important! Better to start many months ahead. One of the things which is difficult is to find the perfect wedding dress for the wedding! There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from and it's super difficult to pick one because you want to wear them all. For me it's easiest to start with what kind of style do you like, are you into vintage or modern? Then start with the details you imagine your dress to be. 

I know that there are people who don't have the budget to buy the most expensive wedding dresses. For me it's not important to have an expensive wedding dress, for me it's more important to have a dress that you like and that you have great memories. If you are looking for cheap wedding dresses(günstige brautkleider), you should definitely have a look in chicmall, maybe you find a wedding dress that you like.
For us who are not getting married can look for iinspirations. 

I like to look at wedding dresses, I personally think they are very beautiful! For best shopping experience, it is important to read the reviews before buying a dress!! If others have great experiences with it, then it is likely that you will have great experiences with it as well. I want your special day to be memorable and a great time to look back to.         

Stay tuned for an outfit post coming up tomorrow!
       

3 comments: