Friday, January 13, 2017

Summer days


I can't believe it's finally weekend! The winter here is very long, and it has been snowing recently. It has been very cold here, and it makes me miss summer a lot. I can't wait for the sunny days and warm whether to come. So because of that I am currently planning my summer and what I want to do. I have already been looking for summer clothes! One of my favorite shops to buy clothes is definitely StyleWe

They actually have many great pieces to wear for the summer. One of the things I am definitely going to do a lot during the summer is swimming at the beach. Because of that I am currently looking for swimwear which I can wear at the beach. StyleWe has many beautiful tankini swimwear at the moment, which is perfect for those of you who are going to the beach. I really like their style and that they are vintage inspired. 

Other than that I have been looking for great summer clothes and I really liked the cute rompers which StyleWe have now. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is really unbelievable how quickly you can gain weight. The excess fat just creeps up without you noticing it until the extra pounds take its toll. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/platinum-xt-1000/

    ReplyDelete